MFC is located in New Brunswick, Canada. With one campus in Moncton and another in Fredericton, both campuses benefit from efficient airport infrastructure and low commercial flight activity. There are 21 combined training areas in Moncton for local training: all within five minutes flying time from the airport. This proximity makes us one of the few major schools with training areas so close to its main base of operations, resulting in maximum training time on every flight. Because of its location, pilots benefit from four-season training, and are better equipped to safely manage different weather conditions.
Fredericton and Moncton are both safe, charming, mid-sized cities with plenty of amenities, including shopping, great restaurants, cultural attractions and coffee shops. The province is teeming with sandy beaches, mountains, parks, quaint villages and boasts an unmatched river system.
Top Ten Reasons to Study in Canada!
1. Canada is ranked by the UN as one of the top ten places in the world to live
2. Canada's educational institutions are world leaders in quality and value
3. Degrees and diplomas granted at Canadian institutions are recognized internationally
4. International students who graduate from a college or university in Canada can stay and work after graduation. Consult www.cic.gc.ca for more information
5. Canada is a safe country with a stable government
6. Canada's health care system is one of the best in the world
7. Canada has two official languages and offers ample opportunity to learn and master both
8. Canada is proud of its multicultural population diversity is celebrated
9. Canada's natural beauty is protected, preserved and picturesque!
10. Canada welcomes international students and is proud to be a study destination of choice for students from around the globe.
Tourism New BrunswickLife in Moncton
Life in Fredericton
|Moncton Campus and Admission Office|| ||Fredericton Campus|
| || |